Many of Amazon’s already discounted magazine subscriptions come with an extra discount when you purchase the subscription with auto-renewal.
These subscriptions are regularly renewed on your behalf about two months before your current subscription term expires so that you:
- never miss an issue
- always receive the lowest price available
- avoid renewal notices by mail and telemarketing calls
When purchasing an item with auto-renewal, you will always be notified before a subscription is renewed, and you can cancel at any time.
Canceling or Changing Your Auto-Renew Settings
To adjust your auto-renewal settings:
- Visit Your Account.
- Click on the Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Find the magazine in your list of magazine orders.
- Select Sign up for auto-renewal or Turn off auto-renewal to change the setting.
- Follow the instructions to complete your request.