Subscribe & Save
Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program is a great way to ensure that you don’t run out of the products you buy the most while also saving you an extra 5% on your purchase!
Benefits of Subscribe & Save:
- Save 5-15% off already low prices.
- Have the products you purchase often delivered to you every 1, 2, 3 or 6 months so that you never run out.
- Skip a shipment or cancel a subscription any time before the product ships. There’s no obligation or fee!
Calculate Your Savings:
When you have 1-4 subscription orders arriving in one month, you’ll receive the standard 5% off (still a good deal, especially on higher-priced products or things already on sale!). However, if you have 5 or more subscription orders arriving in one month, you’ll save 15% off instead!
**Note: Diapers and wipes count toward your 5 items, but they are only eligible for 5% savings unless you’re also an Amazon Mom member!
Cancel a Subscription:
If you decide that you don’t want to receive discounted products on an automatic schedule, you can cancel your subscription at any time:
- Open Amazon.com.
- Go to Your Account.
- Click on Manage Subscribe & Save Items.
- You’ll see a list of Current Subscriptions.
- Look for the button at the bottom of each one that says Cancel This Subscription.
- You can also change the delivery schedule, skip a delivery or send an extra delivery from this page.
- Each customer has been given their own monthly shipment date (which you can edit if you prefer a different date) and all Subscribe & Save orders are sent on that date to allow Amazon to consolidate fulfillment and shipping costs.
- Using the Subscribe & Save option does not secure the price of the item. You will be charged the current price, minus the Subscribe & Save discount, for any shipments that are sent.
- Unfortunately, you’re no longer able to request an extra shipment when you run out of a specific item or when the price drops again.