Super Saver Shipping
Amazon’s Super Saver Shipping makes online shopping affordable with FREE shipping for qualifying orders of $25 or more!
To see if a product qualifies, look for the wording “eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping” next to the price.
- Add at least $25 worth of eligible products to your cart.
- Ship your entire order to a single address within the U.S.
- Select the option to group your items into as few shipments as possible.
- Choose Super Saver Shipping.
Be sure to check our favorite cart fillers for items to help you reach the $25 FREE Super Saver Shipping level!
Amazon says to allow 5-8 business days for delivery, but in our experience most orders come much sooner than that (although we definitely wouldn’t want to chance it with a time-sensitive order!)
Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
- You will still be charged shipping for items that are not eligible for Super Saver Shipping even if the rest of your order qualifies for FREE shipping.
- Subscribe & Save offers automatically include FREE shipping regardless of the total.
- Magazine subscriptions ship FREE, but they do count toward the $25 minute for Super Saver Shipping for the rest of your order.
- Super Saver Shipping is offered to all 50 states, but some larger items cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii with FREE shipping.
- Gift cards do not count toward Super Saver Shipping
- Digital products such as Kindle ebooks and MP3s are also excluded.
Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE shipping on eligible products with no minimum purchase amount!