Right now, Hidden Secrets of Migraine Headaches by Cheng Lun Wang is $0.99 for your Kindle!
Do you experience chronic migraines, headaches, jaw pain, or dizziness?
Have you sought help from your doctor many other health care professionals but found no treatment that were able to provide you with lasting relief?
This easy to read and informative book will tell you the reasons why you are not able to find a cure, and present to you a surprising solution.
According to the World Health Organization, 1 in 20 people in the developed world suffer with a daily tension headache. 150 million workdays are lost annually to headaches. Over 12% of North Americans suffer from migraine every year. Has chronic head pain reached epidemic proportions? With all our advances in modern medicine, why have we not found a cure for headaches? Yes there are all kinds of treatments for headaches; however there is a large group of chronic head pain patients who have eluded all convention medical treatments.
These chronic pain patients may present with a myriad of symptoms such as frequent migraines or headaches, jaw pain, teeth or sinus pain, ringing in their ears (tinnitus), or dizziness (vertigo). When you can’t find a single cause for your pain, it is usually because there are multiple causes that increase the complexity of your problem exponentially.
“Hidden Secrets of Migraine Headaches” present “out-of-the-box” thinking that combines solutions from a number of credible health care fields to address all the problems that can cause chronic headaches.
- I will explain to you how my system can give you the cure by:
- Explaining how your body perceive and process pain
- What conditions can cause chronic migraine and headaches
- Why your combination of conditions have eluded conventional medical findings and treatments
- How we have discovered a combination of techniques using latest technologies that can uncover all the causes of your pain
- A combination of treatment techniques gathered from advanced dentistry and rehabilitative medicine hold the key to your recovery
- Why dentists, with advanced training, are the best choice for providing this kind of relief
By reading and understanding the principles behind complex chronic head pain conditions, you will quickly understand why the treatment you have received in the past will not give you lasting relief, and you will also be able to judge the effectiveness any future treatment advice you receive.
How much money has all your treatment in the past cost you? More importantly, how much time has your pain kept you away from work and important life events? Since 1 in 5 people in the general public will have suffered one or more of these pain conditions in the past year, the assessment and treatment we talk about here will be essential to you or someone you know.
Even if you don’t have a Kindle, you can read the ebook on a variety of devices (including your computer) using one of Amazon’s free reading apps.